SOLD OUT - Live at The Hollywood Palladium - Signed Super Deluxe Box Set (PRE-ORDER)
Price as configured: $0.00
This pre-order is scheduled to release on November 13, 2020.
SIGNED SUPER DELUXE BOX SET - LIMITED TO 100
Newly remastered and back in print the legendary Keith Richards & The X-Pensive Winos live album. Recorded Live on the Talk is Cheap Tour at the Hollywood Palladium on December 15th, 1988 and originally released in 1991.
The restoration and reissuing of the storied catalog from Keith Richards continues with this set featuring the solo hit “Take It So Hard,” Richards-led Stones classic “Happy” and previously unreleased performances of “You Don’t Move Me,” “Little T&A” and the Lennon/McCartney-penned “I Wanna Be Your Man.” Building on the award-winning TALK IS CHEAP package, LIVE AT THE HOLLYWOOD PALLADIUM is presented in a matching folio, wrapped in a black cotton replica of the tour shirt sold that night, complete with a satin VIP pass on top.
The SIGNED Super Deluxe Box Set Includes:
• A poster autographed by Keith Richards (may ship separately from box set)
•The remastered album on 2x 180g LPs
•10” vinyl of 3 unreleased bonus tracks (I Wanna Be Your Man, Little T&A, You Don’t Move Me) - Exclusive to this box set
• Remastered CD of original album
• DVD of original concert film
• 40 page, hardback book with David Fricke essay featuring a new interview with Keith, plus extensive rare and unseen photos from Keith’s archives
• Reproductions of archival materials from the tour including:
• Tour press release
• Keith’s handwritten setlist
• Hand-drawn band dressing room sign
• Tour itinerary
• Press photos
• Ticket stub
• VIP backstage passes
• Keith’s custom Hollywood Palladium guitar pick
• Promotional wine label & bag given away at the show
• Live versions of the classics “Take It So Hard”, “Struggle”, “Happy”, “Time Is On My Side” & more
Pre-order items have a scheduled release date when they are initially announced. Due to unexpected changes in product production, shipping delays or other issues outside of our control (such as the COVID-19 pandemic), please be aware that release dates and estimated arrival times are subject to change.
Note: Intl customers are responsible for duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees associated with orders.